In this course, you will learn to animate characters using your video camera and microphone.
- Learn how to create Photoshop character for importing Adobe Character Animator.
- Layers tagging for lip syncing and facial emotions.
- How to insert special handles like draggers to create interactivity with your mouse.
- Learn how to generate triggers for hide-able layers.
- Learn how to construct Swap Sets used for multi-phase layers.
- Discover about Auto lip sync.
- Learn about Lip sync with help of external audio.
- How to deal with recorded actions editing.
- Animations exporting via Adobe Media Encoder.